PLEASE VISIT AND COMMENT ON MY DEDICATED SPORTS BLOG:

http://sportingtommytrebski.blogspot.com/

Saturday 16 January 2010

Swindon Town 3-1 Gillingham

Here is my latest match report from Saturday's League One match between Swindon Town and Gillingham.







Charlie Austin (pictured in red) was in sparkling form as Town advanced their promotion credentials with a convinving win over Gillingham

www.swindontownfc.co.uk/page/MatchReport/0,,10341~48146,00.html


Elsewhere, as I write, it seems my early predictions of glory for Manchester City seem to be crumbling before my very eyes as they trail 2-0 at half time at Everton.

Craig Burley's analysis of the first half on ESPN was damning: "people are starting to come down from cloud cuckoo land". The likes of me, hoping for another addition to the list of title challengers, need to take heed!

No comments:

Post a Comment